The Veterans Artisan Distillers Guild is a non-profit trade association responsible for promoting and protecting the long-term growth and health of veteran craft-spirits segment of the beverage alcohol industry.
Through our collective efforts the Veteran Distillers will:
1) Protect and promote the art and craft of small-batch and artisanal distilled spirits making.
2) Enhance consumer awareness of Veteran craft-made spirits.
3) Guide legislation that promotes the long-term health and growth of Veteran made craft- spirits.
4) Preserve and enhance our industry for future generations of veterans entering this trade.
5) Engage and support our members through the work of an effective organization.
Veteran Artisan Distillers Guild
A distilling organization that distills at a facility in which a veteran owns a majority interest may be admitted as a Distiller Member. The distilling organization must have a valid TTB license to be a Distiller Member.
A provider of services or the seller of goods or suppliers to the distilling industry (commercial or home distilling) or an allied industry or endeavor including distillery associations and brew clubs may be admitted as an Affiliate Member.
A retail licensee who sells Veteran Distilled Spirits and is deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors may be admitted as an Allied-Retail Member.
A veteran who is a spirits enthusiast may be admitted as an Enthusiast Member.